- I am trying to open Facebook, Yahoo!, Yandex, Tumblr, Google etc., and instead I am getting “Welcome to nginx!” page
- How can nginx copyright be acknowledged when using nginx as part of a proprietary software distribution?
- What does the following error mean in the log file: “accept() failed (53: Software caused connection abort) while accepting new connection on 0.0.0.0:80”?
- Is there a proper way to use nginx variables to make sections of the configuration shorter, using them as macros for making parts of configuration work as templates?
- Can I run nginx with “daemon off” or “master_process off” settings in a production environment?
- Why nginx doesn’t handle chunked encoding responses from my backend properly?
- A message “?‘sys_errlist’ is deprecated; use ‘strerror’ or ‘strerror_r’ instead?”